This is an OUTSTANDING Oriental Beauty – sweet, deliciously peach-like and honey-esque. Sweet, luscious and wonderfully complex! The peach and honey tones are strong right from the start, and once the palate becomes accustomed to these flavors, it starts exploring the other notes: earth, flower, and a creaminess that melds beautifully with the peach-y tones.

Each infusion is a delight… I’m on my fourth infusion now. By the third infusion, I noticed that the mouthfeel began to lighten and it became slightly less creamy… in fact, the flavors began to meld together and become unified… creating less diversity but a more luscious, enchanting flavor.

I love this tea.