I’ve mentioned before that I tend to be very leery of decaffeinated teas. Once upon a time, decaffeinated meant “icky chemical taste” to me. Fortunately, I’m not getting any icky chemical taste here. Just lovely, sweet green tea and deliciously exotic jasmine notes. Not soapy. Just beautiful flavor.

This tea does taste a bit thinner than a caffeinated green tea, but, it is really quite minimal. It doesn’t really disrupt the taste, nor do I find myself wishing for more thickness or body to this… it’s quite nice the way it is. I’m just stating that I do notice a slight variation from what I’d experience with a caffeinated version of green tea … and I’m very happy that it is only slight!