drank Butterbeer by 52teas

I was asked to try this tea (since it is one that I tossed the idea out there for, I figured I should), and it is AWESOME. This is exactly what butterbeer should taste like … or at least what I’d imagine it to taste like.

I’ve only tasted one other “butterbeer” inspired tea, and that was an adagio custom blend, and it was alright… I think I liked it more because it was called “butterbeer” and not so much because it was a great tea.

This, on the other hand, I love because it is a great tea, and I’d love it even if it wasn’t called butterbeer, but it should be called butterbeer because that is what it is.

Oh sheesh… I’m rambling.

I’ll talk more on this one later, when I’m up for writing a proper review.

I love this!

52teas

I am SO glad this is being received well. I think it’s a really unique blend. I would love to see this one on the first page of Steepster teas.

Kiaharii

I’ve got to try this, I think as a huge HP fan it’s required. :)

Kittenna

Frank, please tell me you are reviving this one?? And Double Chocolate Decadence, since it must have sold out nearly as quickly? I missed out and desperately want both now…

52teas

I am waiting on some supplies to reblend this one. Not sure about the Double chocolate at this point. Maybe.

Kittenna

I’ll keep my fingers crossed. I feel like teas are selling out too quickly (for me) on your site and I keep missing things! Sigh.

LiberTEAS

I’ve got the biggest smile on my face to see Kittenna request these two teas. :)

LiberTEAS

Seriously, you guys should consider subscribing … I receive a package each month of all of Frank’s teas, and I am really glad, because now I don’t worry about anything selling out.

Kittenna

I regret not subscribing when he had the 15% off deal, so I probably will if something like that comes up again. I’ve wanted almost every blend (aside from maybe Doggie Tea).

LiberTEAS

well, the doggie tea wasn’t part of the subscription, so no worries there! :)

Even without the discount, it’s a good deal. A better deal with the discount for sure. But hopefully, he won’t be offering any discounts UNTIL it’s time for me to renew my subscription. :)

Kittenna

I just wish shipping costs weren’t an issue! And, you know, ability to drink that much tea…

tigress_al

I agree with above comments about chocolate decadence. Since all the raving reviews about this tea, I will just have to try it!

Comments

52teas

Kiaharii

I’ve got to try this, I think as a huge HP fan it’s required. :)

LiberTEAS

well, the doggie tea wasn’t part of the subscription, so no worries there! :)

tigress_al