drank SBT: Rainbow Sherbet by 52teas

I brewed this one hot, and then chilled it overnight. It’s really good hot-brewed, but, I am glad that I got two of this flavor to try cold-brewing it (when my new pitcher arrives which I hope it will soon!)

I don’t know if it is as good as the original Rainbow Sherbet that was released last year. I am not sure if I have any more of that tea… will have to search through my stash and see if it’s there, but I think the original was better. But this one is still really good.

DaisyChubb

Oh what pitcher did you order? I’m very excited to hear how the cold brewing turns out!

wow this sounds like a mind blower

teawade

wow this sounds like a mind blower!

LiberTEAS

@DaisyChubb: I just ordered a simple glass pitcher, nothing all that exciting, but, I’ve had a hard time finding something like it in the stores locally. You’d think it’d be pretty simple, but, it seems like all the refrigerator pitchers are made of plastic, or if made of glass, have some obnoxious spigot near the bottom that I don’t want or need. I REALLY hate those spigots.

So basically, I just wanted something that was made of GLASS. It isn’t necessarily a tea pitcher but just a generic pitcher, but, it will suit my needs fine for now.

CHAroma

I hear you about those spigots, LOL! Glad you found something you like!

Comments

DaisyChubb

wow this sounds like a mind blower

teawade

wow this sounds like a mind blower!

LiberTEAS

CHAroma

I hear you about those spigots, LOL! Glad you found something you like!

I am obsessed with tea!