drank Floral Green Tea by De Vos Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea.

I don’t know if my feelings toward this tea are simply because the sample is a bit on the old side … or if it is just because I don’t like it. But… I don’t really care for this. I mean… it’s drinkable, it’s just not enjoyable. Sepalika is supposed to be a night flowering jasmine, but, it just tastes off. It is bitter and not the sweet, delightful jasmine I love. It almost tastes as if it were flavored with an essential oil rather than the layering process.

The grassiness of the green tea is also on the bitter side, and I’m finding that to be a bit off-putting as well. I was gearing up to write a review of this for the Tea Review Blog, but since they don’t want anything but favorable reviews, and I don’t really have anything nice to say about this one, I guess I’ll forgo the review.

I won’t even give this one a numeric rating, because, I don’t know that it would be fair, since I really don’t know how old the sample is. But as it is, I’m not enjoying this, and I’m pouring the rest of the cup down the drain.

I am obsessed with tea!