drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

Thank you Stacy from Butiki Teas for including this sample in with my last order! This is so incredibly good!

Of course, that should be no surprise, I don’t think I’ve tried anything from Butiki Teas yet that I’ve not liked. The mango here is so well-defined. Sweet, juicy, delicious mango. I don’t taste a lot of rooibos, maybe a hint of nutty tones here and there, but mostly what I taste is MANGO, some cream and a gentle, warm note from the cardamom.

This is seriously yum. I’d recommend this one to anyone who likes mango. This is one of the best mango tisanes I’ve tried yet.

Jillian

Hmm I don’t normally go for red rooibos blends but I might make an exception for this one on my next order. ;)

LiberTEAS

Or at the very least, request this as one of your samples. It’s really very good if you like mango. I was surprised at how yummy it was.

inguna

Thanks for the recommendation. I might give this one a try; I LOVE mongo lassi.

I adore mango so I’ll have to do just that. :D

Comments

Jillian

LiberTEAS

inguna

Thanks for the recommendation. I might give this one a try; I LOVE mongo lassi.

I adore mango so I’ll have to do just that. :D