drank SBT: Monkey Fart by 52teas

With the successful cold-brewing of the rainbow sherbet, I decided to go ahead and cold-brew the rest of the Southern Boy Teas, starting with this one. This time, though, I decided to keep the tea bag so that I could hot-brew it tonight for tomorrow’s iced tea. We’ll see how that works out!

But for now, I’ll focus on the glass of iced tea in front of me. This is really yummy. I have had the Monkey Fart Honeybush and I loved that – and that was one of the teas that I’d brew in the morning for my daughter before she went to cosmetology school. Definitely one of her faves.

I think I could even serve this to my hubby and he’d enjoy it, but, I don’t think I will, otherwise he’ll drink all my iced tea today and I’ll be left with nothing but hot tea or chilled water, and I want my iced tea!!!

Babbling! Anyway, this is even better than the honeybush, I think, and I don’t know why that is exactly. But I love this. Very refreshing and delicious. YUM YUM YUM!

CupofTree

Monkey fart tea? lol. I don’t think I’d pick that one up..

seule771

I am not a monkey, just very slow, do not operate vehicle. How about degenerate tea review…that would be more me. Sometime upon log in and seeing what is being reviewed I take it as directed at me or revealing something of my life and those I knew. I know it is so; I simply cannot understand why do this? It happens where ever that I am some person is always there revealing past err or just things done. Why?

LiberTEAS

@CupofTree – I felt very much the same way when he first announced it with the My Sweet Honeybush blend… but I do love banana teas so much that I couldn’t allow myself to be repulsed by the name for too long. I just have to hide the tea packets from my husband, because he would never let me hear the end of it.

CHAroma

Hahaha, I never even thought about the name being unappealing. I just don’t like banana flavor in tea.

Comments

CupofTree

Monkey fart tea? lol. I don’t think I’d pick that one up..

seule771