This is an excellent White Peony. Sweet, slightly grassy, but more hay-like than of grass. It is very delicate, but even though it is delicate, there is such a pleasing complexity to it that develops as I continue to sip it. Such a sweet and memorable tea.

Toward the finish I notice a slight dryness, with the aftertaste that is sweet, dry and tasting a bit of the clean, mountain air in the winter. Cool and crisp like that.

As I said at the start, this is an excellent white peony… I highly recommend this one.

I am obsessed with tea!