drank SBT: RadioactiviTEA by 52teas

I resteeped the bag last night (hot brewed) for iced tea today, and it is still quite delicious. The first infusion (cold brewed) was better, though, but this was still very good, and quite refreshing. Been sipping on it all day until just a bit ago when I decided to switch back to hot tea.

K S

“I resteeped the bag”, words I never thought I would see in a LiberTEAS post. This must be miracle tea!

LiberTEAS

LOL! I’ve been resteeping these iced tea bags (hot brewed) for no other reason than to get two pitchers-full of tea from them. And I’ve not been disappointed. But, I don’t think you’ll ever end up catching me resteeping a commercial teabag… It takes a good deal out of me just to steep it the first time, and even if I do enjoy it, I don’t think I enjoyed it enough to resteep it.

LiberTEAS

I just re-read what I wrote and I DO sound like a tea snob, don’t I? Sheesh! Oh well, I don’t think that my acknowledgement of my snobbery will change my behavior when it comes to bagged tea.

K S

lol My wife mentioned Starbucks today and I gave her the look. She said, “what? They have tea.” To which I replied, “Not real tea.” I still like my cheapster teas but I see no reason to over pay for bad tea. So tea snob? Eye of the beholder. One man’s trash, and other assorted cliches. We like what we like.

Comments

K S

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA