This tea is no longer available from iHeartTeas, but that’s where I bought the sampler…

This, I think, is the tea that actually inspired me to order the sampler, as I love floral teas, and rose and lavender tend to be favorites of mine, especially lavender, and it’s one that I don’t often find “done well” – so I like to try them to find new possibilities of favorites.

This is pretty good… a favorite, though? I don’t know. There is something artificial about it in the background… something not quite perfect about it. It’s still quite drinkable, and I’m enjoying it alright, but, it’s not one I’m going to miss. I think I much preferred the other offering from Jacqueline’s Tea Room that I’ve tried… Jacqueline’s tea – that features the honey pollen and lavender.

It’s alright, but only just alright.

I am obsessed with tea!