drank Sanctify by Hari Tea

This is pretty darned tasty… I was a little hesitant – as I am with all herbal teas, but, this has a really satisfying taste … chocolate-y notes from the cacao shells and a nice licorice-y taste that is sweet and a little zesty too. The ingredients make this very much like a chai, but, it doesn’t taste like a spicy chai, instead it seems like it’s been blended in such a way as to enhance calm… and I am feeling calmer by the moment as I sip this.

I am obsessed with tea!