drank Oh Christmas Tea by Tealish

Thank you to DaisyChubb for sending me a bit of this tea.

A really lovely holiday tea – a nice way to have a little bit of Christmas in July! Sweet and spiced but not what I’d call spicy… the spices really pop after the tea has cooled slightly (where it’s still hot but not piping hot), but I don’t find this hot. It’s more like warm, gentle spices that complement the orange notes.

A nice orange spiced tea that doesn’t go overboard with the spices. Very pleasant and enjoyable.

I am obsessed with tea!