drank SBT: Cotton Candy by 52teas

I’ve had a couple of glasses of this iced tea today (cold-brewed), and it is very yum. I must admit that I do prefer the original cotton candy, but this Southern Boy version is good too. Interestingly, I notice a chocolate-y tone to this toward the finish. Sweet, cotton candy-ish, and then caramel and chocolate. Quite a treat.

Frank, if you’re reading this … now would be a good time for one of those blow-out type of specials that you occasionally offer. How about like 40% off orders over $80. (see, I’m going to have to resubscribe within the next couple of weeks or so) If you do, I’ll add more of the Southern Boy teas to my subscription. :)

Anyway, this is very refreshing and delicious. Better than any soda!

gmathis

I truly don’t miss soda any more. Double fudge milkshakes…uh,that’s another story…

Scatterbrain

Lucky for me I was brought up having soda allowed in my house only on special occasions, so I learned to like water. :)

LiberTEAS

@Kwinter … I wasn’t even allowed soda on special occasions. For us, it was either water or Kool Aid that had been sweetened with saccharine. YUCK! The tea that was in the house was Liptons… and I swear, the same box that was in the house when I moved out at eighteen was the one that my stepmother brought in to the house when they got married when I was eight…

Scatterbrain

I’m lucky with the tea, you could say I’m growing up in the golden age of tea in the west!

LiberTEAS

Yes, that is fortunate. I didn’t think I really cared much for tea until I was older and discovered the joy of loose leaf.

Comments

gmathis

I am obsessed with tea!