drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So I just logged on to Steepster to write a tasting note for this, and I see that right at the top of my dashboard is another tasting note from Mina for this very same tea. Great minds think alike? The best part is that I don’t have to go looking for the tea, it’s right there, just click on it! :)

I ordered the “Distinct” level of flavoring, with the basic Matcha. I’ve tried two of the flavored Matcha since Red Leaf has offered so many selections (including choices of how much flavor and what type of Matcha is used), and I must say that I’m loving the customizing part of it all. I like that I can choose to have a little extra flavor in the tea – Matcha is a very strong flavor as it is, and it’s nice that with the distinct level I can taste both the matcha and the flavor and they’re pretty well-balanced.

My Chawan is nearly empty now, and I’ve not even begun to write my SororiTea Sisters review, so I better get cracking…

Sweet, yummy deliciousness!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA