This is really delicious. The flavor is so fresh and vibrant, and I think that the “spring” in the name is very appropriate, because it tastes very much like spring: very light and fresh and crisp.

There are pleasant notes of fruit, the description suggests “juicy peach” and I get that. It is sweet and the fruit tones are peach like. The vegetative notes are also a bit like freshly steamed peas. I’m not one to eat peas (my least favorite vegetable) but, if they’re sweetened with peach juice, I might be persuaded… and this tastes like peas that have been sweetened with the essence of peach!

Very yummy, spring-like and invigorating.

I am obsessed with tea!