drank Apple Sencha by Den's Tea

I received my order from Den’s Tea yesterday afternoon, and they were nice and included this tea as a sample (I requested it, but, they still didn’t have to! It was very nice of them to do so!) This is one that I’ve been wanting to try, but, I really wanted to focus on the iced teas with my order since it’s summer … so I’m grateful that they sent me a sample of it.

This is really good! The flavor is sweet and light, like it’s been flavored with apple juice or cider without the spices. It has a very crisp, fresh kind of taste to it.

Very good. I might have to get more of this when the weather gets cooler – it has a very autumnal feel to it.

LiberTEAS

As it cools, this one becomes even better. The apple really pops!

Comments

LiberTEAS

As it cools, this one becomes even better. The apple really pops!

I am obsessed with tea!