drank Acai Berry Blend by Fusion Teas

This smells AMAZING! The dry leaf smells very fruity and flowery and it is absolutely making my mouth water. The brewed tea maintains much of the fragrance that I noted in the dry leaf, but smells maybe even a teensy bit better because now I can drink it instead of just smell it. haha! Seriously, though, there is a bit more of an Oolong floral note to the brewed tea, however, it still smells fruity and delicious.

This tastes as good as it smells. To be honest, I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do. I don’t typically go crazy over Acai berry flavored things – I mean, I like them OK, but, I’d prefer just about any other berry over the acai. But it all works together well here.

It doesn’t taste strongly of BERRY … at least, not in this first infusion. It has a smooth Oolong flavor that is lightly floral, and this melds wonderfully with the berry notes, providing a taste that is sweet and a little tart, and quite tasty. It is really quite different from any other berry flavored Oolong that I can recall tasting… but I mean that in a good way. This is so unique. It is not your run-of-the-mill berry flavored Oolong. It’s really nice.

I am obsessed with tea!