reviewed Steep & Go by Teaware

I got mine from the Tea Spot.

I love this thing. It took me a failed first attempt to figure it out, though, as I put the leaves into the little tube (hey, it looked like a little steeping basket) instead of directly in the bottle. But, when used properly, this delivers some seriously delicious cold-brewed tea! And it’s SO easy to get from point A (no cold-brewed tea) to point B (cold-brewed tea happiness!)

I have had no problem with leakage – I was lucky to have a 16.9 oz Dasani bottle on hand as we tend to refill and reuse water bottles around here (I don’t like spending a dollar … usually more … for a 16 oz bottle of water, and since we filter our water anyway, it just makes more sense to me to refill the bottles). I let the leaves infuse for about 10 minutes before I started really drinking it, but, I did take a sip at about 5 minutes and it was a little light on flavor, but still really good. I’m using the Bolder Blues tea with this at the moment (which I’ll mention in the next tasting note)… I LOVE this item… so easy to use (when used properly).

DaisyChubb

I definitely need one of these to add to the tea stuff collection. It’s quite brilliant!

Bonnie

Love it! I ran into Bo at the tea festival and told him I had one. He looked surprised! Then remembered he sold some to Happy Lucky’s at the World Tea Expo in Las Vegas…ah ha! So I got mine not even knowing the Tea Spot had invented it.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

They are awesome! I’ve got the violet one. I’ve stocked in my Teashop online as well. :)

momo

I want one too after everyone’s reviews of it, ahh. Given none of my other bottles are good for tossing in a bag, I should get one soon before the fall semester starts up.

As you could probably tell, soon was five minutes later lol

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LOL :) Yes, I did notice. Thank you! Well, on the plus side at least you got it off your “To-Do” list.

Barb

It’s weird to see one “drank” a device used for steeping tea, innit? I just drank a Bodum Tea for One.

LiberTEAS

yes it is, I’m kind of used to it now, but the first few times I saw it was was laughing so hard. My family thought I was nuts.

Comments

DaisyChubb

Bonnie