This is awesome!

I noticed the fruit tones immediately – peach with hints of citrus. Sweet with a slight sour note that arrives just before mid-sip, and disappears almost as quickly as it appears. Nutty with hints of roasted flavor. A deep, delicious tasting Oolong – this is the Oolong for those who don’t really like the floral tones of the typical green Oolong – this one has no real discernible floral tones, but instead more woody, almost masculine kind of flavors that are a little reminiscent of a Darjeeling, but with a smoother, thicker mouthfeel and flavor.

Very lovely.

Pureleaf

Sounds – very nice!

Comments

Pureleaf

Sounds – very nice!