drank Dong Ding Oolong by Peony Tea S.

This is easily one of the best Dong Ding Oolong teas I’ve tasted. Sweet – caramel-y sweet! The fruity tones are almost like dried fruit, like sugary sweet dried plums and raisins that have been reconstituted and then cooked down into a caramelized syrup. YUM.

The floral tones are not quite as pronounced throughout the sip, but, I notice them in the aftertaste, which is gently floral and sweet.

Very, very good. I think this may be my favorite from Peony Tea S thus far!

LiberTEAS

subsequent infusions produce a stronger floral note. Still sweet. A charcoal-y/roasty/toasty kind of flavor emerging also.

seule771

I seem to recall you reviewing Dong Ding Oolong and liking it as well for its fruity tones, I think?

LiberTEAS

Not all Dong Ding Oolongs are created equal, and I find different things each time I taste different ones, and judge them for their individual merits.

Comments

LiberTEAS

seule771