Yummmm! I cold-brewed a few of these bags in my half-gallon pitcher last night, and it is so yummy and refreshing today. Sweet, the pear flavor is really quite good. Sweet, juicy pear. The Sencha is more forward than the pear, and I like that. Very enjoyable … very nice on such a hot day (and evening).

This sounds really interesting

CupofTree

I’ve been seeing the crazy temps up there lately. Good to know I can still have my fav iced tea once moving there from florida where iced tea is pretty much mandatory lol

Comments