I have tried a couple of different carrot cake teas/tisanes, and I think that this one might be my favorite. This one definitely has a carrot cake kind of thing going on. I don’t know that I’m tasting a distinct “carrot cake” flavor here, but, then again, I don’t know that I’m not, either. If that makes sense. The cinnamon, the fruit notes, the carrot-y taste … it all works very well together to create a taste that seems to evoke thoughts of carrot cake.

seule771

Why not Frank’s 52teas, does he not have a carrot cake tea? Oh, well!

Jillian

Oddly enough, I don’t think Frank has ever made a carrot cake tea.

LiberTEAS

If he has made a carrot cake tea, it was before I became a customer of his… he hasn’t made one since I have become a frequent (and now constant) customer.

Comments

seule771

Why not Frank’s 52teas, does he not have a carrot cake tea? Oh, well!

Jillian

Oddly enough, I don’t think Frank has ever made a carrot cake tea.

LiberTEAS