drank Honeybee by Shanti Tea

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea to try.

It does have a lovely honey-esque and fruit-y aroma. I can also smell the hops, a fragrance I became familiar with in my tea blending days.

The flavor is very honey-like, but I taste the hops in there too, which gives it a nice malty note and a pleasant richness that I don’t generally experience with rooibos blends. The green rooibos tastes fruity and light. A very nice blend, I like this one a lot!

I am obsessed with tea!