drank Hemp Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Today I am drinking my Matcha as a smoothie: yogurt, a tablespoon of Matcha, two bananas, a few frozen strawberries, some half & half (I should have used the hemp milk that I have in the cupboard, but, my half & half is getting near the expiration date), and a few ice cubes. Absolutely YUM. I can really taste the flavor from the hemp with these other ingredients… it really stands out.

Yummy and refreshing.

seule771

Sorry, I can’t refrain about Hemp, there is clothing as well. It is so versatile.

Comments

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!