drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

OH my!

This is really very good. The vanilla melds so beautifully with the Oolong to create a very creamy sensation for the palate. Sweet, creamy, rich vanilla flavor. I taste hints of orchid. A slight earthiness. And hints of citrus toward the tail. And even a hint of peach-like undertones. But mostly what I taste is vanilla. Smooth, creamy, decadent vanilla.

If you like vanilla – You’ve got to try this!

LiberTEAS

My second cup (3rd and 4th infusions) is even nicer. It isn’t quite as thick and creamy vanilla, but, it is a smoother vanilla tone that evens out with the Oolong – it becomes more of an Oolong with Vanilla rather than a Vanilla with Oolong if that makes sense.

gmathis

Decadent. Good adjective. I really like this!

Comments

LiberTEAS

gmathis

Decadent. Good adjective. I really like this!

I am obsessed with tea!