drank Pear Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Oh my! OK, believe it or not, I think I’ve found a new favorite Matcha. This is SO GOOD. Definitely my favorite pear tea, if not my favorite flavored Matcha … and this one battles it out with the caramel, I think.

The pear flavor is so genuine. It tastes like PEAR. Sweet, juicy, succulent pear. I ordered the basic Matcha with the distinctive level of flavoring, and it came out stunningly good.

This is a must try, people. If you’re wondering which Matcha to try with to start out your free Matcha program from Red Leaf Tea, or if you’re just wondering which Matcha to order next from them – this should be it. Yum Yum Yum!

Azzrian

Ohh I was curious about this one! Thanks!

devvyleys

I’m waiting for my first order from Red Leaf to arrive, and you and Azzrian are already making it hard to decide what’s next!

Oh man I want this!

Lynxiebrat

Hmm that does sound good, I am not crazy about eating pears, but have had juices and pop with pear juice or extract in it, and like it. I would love to try the apple, I love eating apples, but cannot drink cider or much apple juice. I really miss having hot apple cider in the winter, maybe this could be a substitute. lol ok sorry for chattering about a different product.

Alphakitty

Now you must mix your favorites to create caramel pear matcha.

LiberTEAS

Yeah, I probably will try that. It should be pretty incredible.

Dylan Oxford

Hrmm… I do like pear….

oh man…caramel pear. yum

Lynxiebrat

sampler packs would be great.

Comments

Azzrian

Ohh I was curious about this one! Thanks!

devvyleys

Oh man I want this!

Alphakitty

Now you must mix your favorites to create caramel pear matcha.

LiberTEAS

Yeah, I probably will try that. It should be pretty incredible.

Dylan Oxford

Hrmm… I do like pear….

oh man…caramel pear. yum

Lynxiebrat

sampler packs would be great.

I am obsessed with tea!