Ah… that’s much better! I lowered the steeping temperature to 160 degrees F, and increased the brew time to 3.5 minutes. This tastes so much better than the last cup I had of this.

Sweet, a little grassy, hints of savory, hints of raw spice. It’s crisp and it has a hint of woodsy taste to it, and a fruity character that slowly builds.

The difference between my first cup and this one is like night and day.

LiberTEAS

as this one cools, the flavors become even smoother.

Comments

LiberTEAS

as this one cools, the flavors become even smoother.

I am obsessed with tea!