I reviewed this previously, but that was last year’s harvest, and this is a whole new harvest! Yay!

I’m on my third and fourth infusions now, almost finished with this cup so I will be moving on to my fifth and sixth infusions. The first two infusions were very strongly floral – lovely honeysuckle with a hint of orchid in the background. Very nice. It is a smooth tasting tea, not so much what I’d call creamy, but more soft and silky smooth, especially in the first two infusions. This second cup has a little bit of a buttery tone emerging, along with more fruit tones.

A very enjoyable cup, I look forward to the next!

I am obsessed with tea!