Oh yum. I wanted to wait to try this one until I had a day when I needed something to wake me… today is that day. My daughter’s wedding was Friday, yesterday I was practically a zombie but I didn’t want much motivation yesterday, I was just kind of enjoying the fact that I didn’t have anything that I had to do. I didn’t have to make cupcakes, bouquets, programs, or anything else. I just pretty much vegged out yesterday, wrote a few reviews but that’s basically it. But today, I need to wake up and get back to the normal routine. So I’m looking for a little Guayusa turbo charge.

Mmm… I love the way that this tastes fresh and citrus-y, but there is enough of a creamy note so I’m not getting that acidic taste of the citrus. Just the sweet, bright flavor of it. This is really quite good, and I can already feel it start to energize me.

It is incredibly smooth and delicious!

DaisyChubb

Congrats to your daughter!
I hope it was a magical day to remember :)

Azzrian

Yay! Happy for you all!

LiberTEAS

It was a wonderful day. I am really proud of the young woman she’s become. And she’ll even drink tea now. LOL (There was a time when she rebelled against anything “mom” … including tea)

Butiki Teas

Congratulations on your daughter getting married! :)

__Morgana__

Congrats on the wedding and yay for enjoying having nothing you have to do!

gmathis

She sounds like a wonderful young lady. Joy to your whole family.

Rabs

Congratulations on surviving the wedding! Glad that you got to recover with a yummy tea :)

LiberTEAS

Thank you everyone. My daughter was breathtakingly beautiful on her special day (and I’m not just saying that because I’m her mother!) and I don’t think I’ve ever seen her happier. I know that her husband is a good man and will treat her right, he adores her and really, what more can we want for our kids but to find that kind of happiness and joy with the right person? She’s got herself on track with her career (she is a cosmetologist, and she’s loving every minute of it) and she’s on track with her personal life too. And while she’ll always be my baby girl, I am so proud of the young woman she’s become.

tigress_al

You sound like a very proud mother!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Congrats to your daughter!
I hope it was a magical day to remember :)

Azzrian

Yay! Happy for you all!

Butiki Teas

Congratulations on your daughter getting married! :)

__Morgana__

Congrats on the wedding and yay for enjoying having nothing you have to do!

gmathis

She sounds like a wonderful young lady. Joy to your whole family.

Rabs

tigress_al

You sound like a very proud mother!

I am obsessed with tea!