Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea.

I knew I’d be running some errands early today, and probably wouldn’t have a lot of time for tea, so I brewed this early in the morning in my breville and allowed it to cool so that I could try it as an iced tea (since this is the iced tea version of this blend).

I did happen to take a few sips of it hot though, and I got to say, it was alright hot, but this one is definitely better iced. The primary flavor is that of the black tea, and that’s the way it should be. After that flavor settles on the palate, I begin to pick up notes of the mango, the passion fruit and mere hints of the kiwi. I find myself wanting a bit more kiwi, but, as I continue to sip, this flavor (as well as the other fruit notes) develops a bit more.

A very refreshing iced tea!

I am obsessed with tea!