drank Plum Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Yay! Matcha! I know that my order from Monday is on it’s way and will probably arrive either today or definitely tomorrow, and I have a few teas that I still haven’t tried from my previous order! And I’m already composing a third order!!! I’m bad BAD bad. Bad me!

I know I talk a lot about my gramma on here, she was the closest thing to a mom that I really ever had. My real mom pretty much abandoned me and I haven’t spoken to since I was 14 years old, and my step mother was … well, let me put it this way, she made Cinderella’s and Snow White’s step mothers seem nice … but my gramma loved me unconditionally, and I miss her so much that the only thing that really keeps me from breaking down into tears is to talk about the happy memories … even now, thirteen years after her death. I miss her so much.

Anyway … my gramma had many fruit trees in her back yard. One of them was a Plum tree, and I loved eating them fresh off the tree. But even better was when gramma would make plum jelly. So good… just like the fruit only sweeter. When I first opened the package of this Matcha… that’s what I smelled! My gramma’s plum jelly! Sweet and plum-y … I didn’t really notice much of a Matcha smell, but that was OK because I was loving what I was smelling.

And that’s pretty much what I’m tasting too … but with Matcha. This tastes to me like a bowl of Matcha with some of my gramma’s liquified plum jelly stirred in. Sweet and plum-y but with a nice Matcha taste. I taste some of the spice tones in the tea leaf with the addition of the plum flavor … and it makes me think that a little bit of cinnamon might be good in this too. Perhaps I will need to add the cinnamon Matcha onto my next order so that I can try mixing these two flavored Matcha together. YUM … my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

This one is really, really, REALLY good! But then, how could one go wrong with plum Matcha? So yummy!

Mélissa

D’awwww :)

Babble

When tea gives you happy memories it’s always nice.

Helena

You should always share the good memories with good friends :D

Comments

Mélissa

D’awwww :)

Babble

When tea gives you happy memories it’s always nice.

Helena