drank Purple Bamboo by Rishi Tea

I guess this tea is now discontinued, I can’t find it on the website. Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending it to me!

This is really quite good… even if it is an older sample of it. I taste the notes of Muscatel that are mentioned in the description, as well as floral notes and stone fruit. It’s really delightfully flavorful. A really delicious tea – but then, I’ve come to expect that from Rishi.

Batrachoid

It’s been gone for at least six months now. I thought it was a very successful “experiment.” =)

Comments

Batrachoid

I am obsessed with tea!