drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I don’t have any new Matcha … yet. I don’t know if or when the postal carrier will arrive today. It seems like once every two weeks or so, the mail completely skips our block, and I’m thinking today might be our day to be skipped. sigh And even if we aren’t skipped, I’m not entirely sure that my package from Red Leaf Tea will arrive today.

Oh well… it’s not like I don’t have a ton of tea just waiting for me to consume it, because well, I do have a ton of tea waiting for me. So much so that I think I’ll be adding a couple of sampler boxes to my tea trade blog soon.

Anyway… today, I was in the mood for strawberry and vanilla… so I combined some of the Strawberry Matcha from Red Leaf Tea and the Vanilla Cloud from Domo and turned it into a latte. But, I wanted to drink it from my new chawan so I’m drinking a milky, creamy latte from my chawan and it looks kind of weird to me. Oh well.

It tastes yummy, but I think that this combination of creamy strawberry will taste better once I have the bavarian cream Matcha … so I think I’ll save the bit of strawberry matcha that I have left for that.

And in the few moments that it took me to type this out, I have finished the chawan full of creamy strawberry Matcha latte. YUM.

Azzrian

Yeah bavarian cream with strawberry is probably better but its fun to experiment and the strawberry and vanilla is still yummy for sure.

Comments

Azzrian

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA