I have always been a big fan of Oolong tea, but, I like some better than others. I didn’t expect to really like this one as much as I do, because it’s a darker Oolong, and most of the darker Oolong teas that I favor tend to be the Formosa Oolong teas. But this one really surprised me.

It is surprisingly light … and yet rich. It starts out very light, and as the sip progresses the flavor develops, starting out with sweet, subtle fruit notes and then slowly changing to a more roasted, even a charcoal-ish type of taste toward the tail of the sip. There are pleasant nutty tones toward mid-sip, and an undercurrent of honey-esque sweetness throughout.

Very nice, it reminds me of fall, when the weather starts to change and you can smell the aroma of wood and smoke coming out of the chimneys and filling the cool, crisp air. Then again, it could be that I’m just longing for autumn that everything is reminding me of my favorite season.

Zoltar

Your description of autumn really make me want to try it Autumn is my favorite season too. The wood and smoke aroma already starting here nothing like drinking a warming tea while the scent of Fall come through your windows

Comments

Zoltar

I am obsessed with tea!