drank Chance Combinations by Custom

My Matcha of the Day… I do have five new Matcha that I’ve not yet tried, but, I also have quite a few opened Matcha that I want to use so that I do not have 513 containers of Matcha going at once. So I made myself a deal (or ultimatum) … finish off at least one opened Matcha before opening a new one. This will definitely put a bit of a halt on my Matcha purchasing, since I need to write reviews of new teas to get my gift certificate updated. This will probably ALL change once Read Leaf Tea puts up a new sale of a Matcha I’ve not yet tried. LOL

Anyway… today’s combination of flavors is fig and caramel. I loved the fig, I loved the caramel, so I was interested to see how well they went together. Answer: very well! I prepared this traditionally – that is, not as a latte, but with hot water, whisking in my new chawan – and it tastes really good. The Matcha stands out as the strongest flavor, but that’s alright. I’m drinking Matcha. I want to taste it.

The fig and caramel compliment each other nicely. Sweet, vegetative, and delicious. I love how the caramel goes with the fig, although, I do think I prefer these two flavors separate. Good, but, separately, these were even better. I’m thinking tomorrow, I’ll combine the fig and the boysenberry, and see how that goes.

Cedes

Sounds delicious yum figs.

Azzrian

Ohhh now now if you don’t open more of the new matcha how ever would you make more mixes, creations, and concoctions?? You MUST open MORE matcha! LOL sorry just aiding and enabling!

LiberTEAS

Well, the plan is to just use what I have now, try to use up at least 1. I can do that. Just 1? Before I open another?

Azzrian

LOL yeah I think you can – I could – butterscotch because NOTHING else could make that one any better and I would not want it any way but the way it is. So which ONE have you decided to finish off?

LiberTEAS

LOL well, actually, I think I’ll finish off the Watermelon, which I haven’t actually been drinking. I realize I’m doing it wrong. LOL

LiberTEAS

Mostly because I can’t imagine watermelon going with anything and tasting any better… maybe the boysenberry. Maybe I’ll try that tomorrow… boysenberry and watermelon. Hmm…

Comments

Cedes

Sounds delicious yum figs.

I am obsessed with tea!