drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Today’s Matcha combination is a revisiting of the Watermelon Boysenberry Matcha combination. But, today, instead of a 1:1 ratio, I went with a 2:1 ratio: 2 parts watermelon to 1 part boysenberry. And I like this bowlful (chawanful) so much better than I remember liking the first attempt. The first attempt was good, this is awesome!

And it’s already gone! ha! By increasing the watermelon, I’ve increased the sweeter fruit a bit, which gave it a little bit of boysenberry tartness to the sweet, delicious watermelon. The boysenberry was a little dominating last time, but now, there is a good balance between the fruits. So yummy!

Tomorrow, I think I’m going to try Watermelon and strawberry together and see how that goes. Or… I may actually open a new package of Matcha, since it’s Friday and Red Leaf Tea may have a tea on sale that I need. See how I use the word NEED in there. I don’t want this Matcha. I NEED it. Yeah. There we go.

Alphakitty

Watermelon and berry are so good together!

potatowedges

Whoa, sounds awesome! And unexpected.

Comments

Alphakitty

Watermelon and berry are so good together!

potatowedges

Whoa, sounds awesome! And unexpected.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA