Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this.

This is pleasant … the cranberry and blood orange balance each other out nicely so that it doesn’t become too tart or too sweet. I think I would probably prefer it if the fruit notes were able to mute the flavor of the rooibos a bit more, it has that distinct rooibos/nutty/woody kind of flavor to it that I’m not wild about, but, it doesn’t taste too bad in this cup. The berry and citrus have a nice, tangy finish.

Not my favorite rooibos blend, but, it’s not bad either.

gmathis

Their regular cranberry orange black is very tasty; stands to reason that this would follow suit.

Comments

gmathis

I am obsessed with tea!