Yum! This is my matcha for the day. Since I started the day with Guayusa, I think I’m going to limit it to one bowl of Matcha today, otherwise, I might be a little TOO caffeinated.

This is such an amazing flavor. I at first thought maybe I’d combine a couple of other flavors, maybe go with caramel cheesecake again or boysenberry bavarian cream… but, my eye kept coming back to the cotton candy. So I finally gave in. So yummy. I can’t get over how much it tastes like cotton candy and Matcha.

The more I drink this one, the more it stands out as a distinct favorite.

I am obsessed with tea!