I hot brewed this one tonight, just to get an idea of what it tastes like hot. I tried it cold-brewed previously (in the Steep & Go) and I think that this one is much better cold-brewed. It’s good hot, but better cold. So refreshing and thirst-quenching.

As a hot beverage, I find it to be very calming and relaxing. The lemony notes are refreshing, and there is just a hint of mint in the background… the chamomile is not a strong flavor … the rose and the lavender are the strongest floral tones here. But, I like how it all comes together… it tastes light and bright with just a hint of sweetness.

Its good hot brewed, but even better cold brewed.

I am obsessed with tea!