OK… so I hadn’t planned on reviewing a new Matcha today, but times they are a changin’ … so I decided to get busy and review at least one Matcha today.

Mmm! I really wasn’t too sure about this Matcha. I’m not a big cookies n cream person. I LOVE oreo cookies, but I don’t so much like them ground up in vanilla ice cream or processed into white chocolate candy bars. I’d rather eat the ice cream and oreos separately. But, because this was a new flavor, and because it was on sale, I thought, I’ll try it. It might be good.

And it is. Sweet and yummy… it’s a bit like dunking oreo cookies in a bowl of Matcha, except that I’m drinking the cookie. I love that I can taste the “cookie” – not just chocolate, but I can taste the bake-y, cake-y cookie … all that’s missing is the crunch of the oreo.

YUM! Even if you missed out on the sale for this one, you should still try it – it’s totally worth it!

ashmanra

It is on my wish list, right there with Cheesecake, French Vanilla, Bavarian Cream, Amaretto….

LiberTEAS

LOL! That sound more like a dessert plate than a list of Matcha! haha!

ashmanra

I guess that shows what I am into, right? ;)

gmathis

Try the candy corn Oreos yet? Tasty, but they don’t hold a candle to the birthday cake (buttercream) ones that were around this summer.

LiberTEAS

I haven’t tried the candy corn Oreos. I tried the rainbow sherbet ones… not the birthday cake ones. The rainbow sherbet were unbelievably good… After I opened the package and tried a couple, I hid the rest so that nobody else in the household would get their paws on it! LOL

ashmanra

Um, we actually already finished our pack of Candy Corn Oreos, though I thought they tasted like bakery birthday cupcakes. And we are almost through the orange seasonal Oreos. The seasonals seem to have a tiny bit more filling, or it is a little sweeter. We have to mail special Oreos to N. Ireland when they come out because apparently they have only one kind and that is Doible Stuff, and daughter’s boyfriend and his brother in law are MAD for Oreos.

Comments

ashmanra

LiberTEAS

LOL! That sound more like a dessert plate than a list of Matcha! haha!

ashmanra

I guess that shows what I am into, right? ;)

gmathis