My first cup of this (combination of infusions 1 & 2 following the rinse) is really quite delightful. It tastes creamy and has a rich, fruity taste. I’m used to greener Oolong teas like this one to be more floral than fruity and while this does have some floral notes, I taste more fruit tones than flower.

This first cup has a lovely complexity to it, I’m really enjoying it, and anticipating what the subsequent infusions have to offer!

Yogini Undefined

Oh I’m liking the sounds of this one!

Comments

Yogini Undefined

Oh I’m liking the sounds of this one!

I am obsessed with tea!