drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Today’s bowl of Matcha is a combination of caramel Matcha and Hazelnut Matcha, both from Red Leaf Tea. I combined these at a 1:1 ratio, whisked with hot water, and then added a tiny splash of half & half just to up the creaminess a bit. And after I put the half & half back into it’s spot in the fridge I realized that I still had some Holy Kakow! Sauce still left in there… so I added a drizzle of that in the bowl too. Now, I have a Caramel-y, Hazelnut-y, creamy, chocolate-y drink that is absolutely amazing. It tastes a bit like a Hazelnut Turtle. YUM!

LiberTEAS

PS: check out the review that just published for my newest Matcha acquisition … my beautiful chawan! http://sororiteasisters.com/2012/09/20/product-review-oribe-style-chawan-from-guerrero-ceramics/

MissMylin

Just read it. Think I know where I’m getting my chawan now :)

LiberTEAS

I just edited that post to add the information about how well the chawan was wrapped as well. Mr. Guerrero took the time to wrap my chawan in a bright yellow fabric Japanese furoshiki style and then in bubble wrap, then he put that into a gift box which was layered with more bubble wrap and put into a postal box. No chance whatsoever of the chawan breaking unless Bruno at the post office is having a really REALLY bad day and starts drop kicking the packages.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful <3

Comments

LiberTEAS

MissMylin

Just read it. Think I know where I’m getting my chawan now :)

DaisyChubb