I am so glad that sTEAp Shoppe added this tea to the database already … because it’s not yet on their website, so I didn’t want to add the tea without their information included. It not only helps me to write this tasting note but also my full-length review which will publish this Friday evening.

I had signed up for the Virtual Tea Tasting, but, unfortunately, something had gone awry with my entry and so I didn’t get my teas in time for the tea tasting this past Sunday. However, sTEAp Shoppe was kind enough to still send me some teas, allowing me to choose which teas I wanted! I didn’t choose this tea, but they included it, and I was thrilled because … wow, the name of it alone is drool worthy. Milk Chocolate & Caramel? um… YES PLEASE!

And it is indeed delicious. The chocolate and caramel really come forward nicely in this. The black tea is a bit on the lighter side, not what I’d call a strong black tea but it holds its own and I think that a stronger or bolder black tea would have overwhelmed the chocolate and caramel flavors. And trust me, you do not want to miss out on those notes! Absolutely yummy!

QueenOfTarts

Mm.. this sounds so good!

Comments

QueenOfTarts

Mm.. this sounds so good!

I am obsessed with tea!