Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tisane.

This is almost “underflavored” – the tropical fruit notes are there, but they are so faint. But, I do like the way the floral notes mingle with the tropical flavors. Usually I’m not a big fan of the flavor of rooibos, but somehow here it works. The rooibos tastes sweet and nutty, but it isn’t that funky sweetness with which I often associate rooibos.

An interesting blend. Not my favorite, but not bad either, and one I’d happily accept if it were offered. Enjoyable.

I am obsessed with tea!