Well, this isn’t the best tea from Rwanda that I’ve tasted, but, it is decent. I do appreciate that it’s fair trade and organic, and that gives it bonus points in my book. I would rather it not be a bagged tea though, and I don’t know if it’s my mind set or if I can actually taste the paper that the bag is made from in my cup, but I do get a slight “wet paper” kind of taste.

But, aside from that, it is a rich, pleasantly malty black tea. I do recommend brewing it strong though – I found that my first time brewing this one tea bag for 10 ounces of water wasn’t quite enough, but this time I brewed it with two bags in my mug and found it to be really pleasing.

Not bad. I’d rather it were loose leaf, but, that being said, it’s better than some bagged teas out there.

CupofTree

from the mountains of the moon? love the imagery!

Comments

CupofTree

from the mountains of the moon? love the imagery!

I am obsessed with tea!