drank Organic Korakundah by Butiki Teas

I’ve had this yesterday and today, and it’s really quite lovely. It has a strong vegetative note that is somewhere between “grassy” and “smoked spinach,” leaning slightly more toward the grassy tones than the vegetable tones. Yes, that’s right, I said smoked spinach, rather than steamed. Now, I don’t think I can recall ever tasting smoked spinach, but, if you can imagine what spinach might taste like if it were smoked rather than steamed, you’d have what I’m tasting here. The smoked notes are not heavy flavors, but, they do add a compelling flavor to the cup.

There is also bitter tone that sort of reminds me of dandelion greens. I like the way the vegetative notes are balanced between the sweet tones and the bitter tones.

A very enjoyable cup, it leaves the palate feeling very clean and refreshed.

I am obsessed with tea!