drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

For my matcha of the day, I went with one of my favorites. I have a few Matcha that I’ve not yet tried, still sealed in their shiny gold pouches, but I have quite a few reviews on queue back at the SororiTea Sisters blog that before I add more to the list I think I should drink a bit of what I have opened. Once upon a time I did make a “deal” with myself that I wouldn’t open any others until I finished off at least one … and I went bad on that deal but I still want to polish off some of these.

There is a reason why this Matcha has obtained the top spot on the Teas page, it’s awesome. Sweet, delicious and caramel-y. So good. It’s amazing how well the caramel goes with the vegetative Matcha. It’s a bit like a melted candy in a tea bowl… only better.

Ysaurella

this matcha seems to be loved by everybody …I should find a way to taste it too, I add it in my shopping list !

seule771

hesitantly, I have added it to my shopping list. I cannot imagine leafy greens with caramel; you would not pour caramel flavorings on your greens would you? That is what the photo looks like with the swirls of caramel around some green matcha. Anyhow, on wish list. Thank you for making me aware and not to remain ignorant of the different aspects of Matcha hood/land!

Comments

Ysaurella

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA