drank Black Currant by Foxfire teas

Backlog: I had one more pot of this tea this afternoon before sending the rest off to my SororiTea Sisters. I really like this – the crisp, sweet fruit notes meld deliciously well with the robust Assam tea.

If this tea is any indication of what I have to look forward to with Foxfire Teas, I’d say that I’m in for a treat with the three other teas I’ve left to try from them!

Azzrian

Oh nice because I need to really learn more about black currant – I just had it in matcha form and was confused yet loved it lol

Comments

Azzrian

I am obsessed with tea!