Wow! If the first time I tasted Pu-erh was at all like this tasting, I would not have ever come to the conclusion that I did not like Pu-erh. This is really very good. Yes, I taste the earthy pu-erh, but, when combined with the sweet-tart notes of raspberry and hints of floral notes and even just a touch of softness from the white tea, it just … works. The earthiness doesn’t taste off in any way. It all works together in such a harmonious way.

I’m really loving this tea. It’s very smooth and has a richness to it that reminds me a little bit of coffee, but without the bitterness. A really remarkable blend!

Azzrian

Ohhh sounds great – never heard of this company either!

Angrboda

Sounds like a great combination. I’ve got a strawberry pu-erh incoming from Nothing But Tea, which I have high hopes of now. Especially since I already know their orange flavoured one is great.

Comments

Azzrian

Ohhh sounds great – never heard of this company either!

Angrboda