Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a delicious green tea. I do not see it on the Praise Tea Website anymore though … I wonder if they’ve just sold out or if they’ve discontinued it?

It’s vegetative (sweet grass taste) with a smooth buttery taste at mid sip. A moderate astringency (slightly dry, not pucker-y) toward the tail. Very enjoyable, it is very soothing and relaxing to sip. I taste warm, nutty tones, and a lovely fresh sweetness. A wonderful cup.

I am obsessed with tea!